Apr 15, 2009

Waimea Bay...Still #1!






It is said Waimea Bay is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world...well you will get no argument from me. It has been my favorite for a long time and today was no exception to that!!! Wow, it is truly so beautiful both in views, the miles of sand, crystal blue waters, not to mention the big beautiful rolling waves to play in:-)

This was definitely a great birthday morning! I have not had a chance to go to Waimea this trip so it was on the top of my birthday wish list. It started out looking overcast and rainy but Matti and I were not discouraged and, you guessed it, by the time we got to Waimea it was perfect:-)

Thanks to you for the wonderful birthday wishes...the only thing that would have made it better would be if you could have been here to share it with me...for now I will share some pictures with you...

1 comment:

Matti said...

Happy Birthday Mom!! Glad we finally got a sunny day for you. I hope it lasts all week! Love you!