Jan 31, 2010

Where does the time go???











Ok...Obviously I did something wrong so I will just make this a continuation of my last post...LOL I am including a few more pictures of our January time together with the kids along with that picture I promised of my blue hibiscus! I will get the hang of this blogging stuff yet;-)

Btw...I could not resist the picture of our little Tex enjoying his Tony Roma ribs!!! And of course, no trip to Mesa is complete without a visit to Angel Sweet for their fantastic creamy gelato...

1 comment:

Matti said...

cute cute, I thought I smiled when you took that photo of me sewing. I have the same look on my face when I play piano. You'd think I don't like doing either! ;-)
Missing you more now that I'm seeing all these fun photos. But, I'm thankful for the memories...and the kids are too. Eden still asks when we are going to Bonnie's. And Tex can finally stay up till 7 at night...but I can till he still misses you too.