Mar 31, 2009

I AM ON A ROLL!!!

Wowzer, this is really starting to take shape. Hope you like my new look...I want to thank Matti for all her help getting this set up. If you click on some of the pictures of our kids it will bring up additional information or their actual blogs--more to come.

You may want to check back again in a few days because this is definitely a work in progress, but I think it is really taking on a life of its own! I hope you enjoy the journey and will send me your blog sites so I can keep up with all my family and friends!!! It is really fun...LOVE THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY!!!

1 comment:

wood0306 said...

You are doing a GREAT job with your blog. I am so PROUD of you!!! We are so jealous that you are in Hawaii with the Parker Clan! We miss you so much. Can't wait for our trip to see your new home!!!
Love ya tons,
Rachel :)