Apr 9, 2009

Fun in [some] sun




We love the beach at Turtle Bay and, yes, there really was some sun...Matti, the babe and I relished every moment there...while Eden played adventurer (a natural for her). By the way, the top photo is what you get when you ask Eden to smile for the camera...


We cannot believe how quickly Texton is growing and changing...he is doing great! He seems to be pretty laid back and adapting well to the Hawaiian life style.




One of the things I love about the North Shore is the "country" feeling--especially all the wild chickens and absolutely gorgeous roosters roaming everywhere...here is a mom and her chicks enjoying their lunch right next to a shopping area in Haleiwa where we stopped for some shopping and lunch of our own:-)



No trip to the North Shore is complete without a stop over for a delicious and famous Matsumoto shave ice in Haleiwa. Eden and I savored every mouthful, although I think she got the best of it! Between the crazy tradewinds and humidity, I have given up on any sort of hairdo as you can clearly see:-)





1 comment:

wood0306 said...

Fun... I am so happy that you finally got some sunshine!!!