Apr 6, 2009

I have to laugh...

If you have noticed the "time" noted for my postings you probably think I stay up half the night working on my blog. Although it is true that I wait until things quiet down before working on it, my laptop is still set at Arizona time so it is actually three hours earlier here in Hawaii.

It seemed a little strange listing to Conference at 6 AM and being finished by noon. It does get one up and going early though and what a great start to any day. Hope you enjoyed the talks and stories as much as I did. I have lots to ponder and work on for the next six months!

Missing all my friends and family in Utah and hoping you are well. Would love to hear from you. Oh yes, this reminds me...For the computer-challenged, like me...You can click on the "COMMENTS" notation at the bottom of each of my postings to leave me messages. It makes me feel lonesome when it says "0 Comments":-)

2 comments:

wood0306 said...

1 comment.... HEE HEE :) Miss you too!

Amy K said...

Love and miss you. Aloha-Oe :)