May 11, 2010

H is for HOA













This one was a no-brain-er for me after this morning's walk! The flowers and trees are getting their summer colors and it was amazing. I actually took my usual morning walk, got home and went out again for one more walk with my camera so I could always remember how blessed I am to live in such a beautiful place. I also hoped you might enjoy seeing the pictures as well.

One really interesting thing...while I was out for over an hour doing this, (other than the gardeners) I only passed one other person! I felt as though I had my own private Garden of Eden;-)

I know we all have our "moments" with HOAs, especially when it comes time to pay the bill or trying to get approvals on things, but watching the workmen out there this morning mowing and trimming and digging...I was really thankful that I did not have to worry about all that and just enjoy the results it brings;-) Kudos to our HOA...at least that is how I am feeling about them today!

And, for all my friends and kids who live "far, far, away" as my grandson Caide puts it...how about coming down for a visit to enjoy some of this with me???

No comments: