May 12, 2010

I for Imagination


On my morning walk, I was thinking how wonderful our imagination is. With it, we can tap into our memories and travel back in time or visualize new places we may want to visit. We can create new things and see the world in a much better light.

In graphology there is a thing that our subconscious does when we write certain words or phrases that shows up as "traveling"...meaning we actually allow our thoughts to leave our present situation. In other words our imagination seems to take over and, believe it or not, it shows up in our handwriting. It think that is amazing. Our body and mind stores up so much more than we realize and "communicates" things to us in so many ways. We have only tapped the surface of its wonder.

Anyway, I am so thankful for my imagination and to think I work in a profession where I actually get paid to use it;-) No wonder I am so passionate about my work!

Happy traveling...

No comments: