May 26, 2010

T for Training...


I have spent the past few 12 hour days in the second phase of a grueling training session to learn the art of "renewing" the body. In other words we learn how to help empower the body to heal itself naturally through certain "signals". It is a natural health care renewal system similar to Reflexology, but with updated and improved methods. It is called SureFooted Health Renewal and wow...it is a very intense course. I am determined to learn this stuff and get certified! Will be taking my finals in two more weeks with a lot of review and studying in the meantime.

I must admit that learning new things at my age (especially all the medical terms) has been quite a challenge for my brain:/ but hopefully that's a good thing!!! Wish me luck...any volunteers out there for me to practice on???;-)

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I would love for you to practice on me. Anytime!!!!!

That's awesome you are taking a course. Sounds hard but rewarding. Think of how proud you will be of yourself once you finish.

Amy K said...

WOW Mom, you are doing quite well in keeping up the daily blog challange. Keep it up. It has been fun to read all the exciting and busy stuff you are doing. :o) I miss you!