May 6, 2010

Keeping Up with the Challenge




Well, it is another day and I think I am on the letter C...

Color comes to mind and it's a natural because it is also something I love! This morning on my walk I noticed all the beautiful flowers as well as the flowing bushes and trees. My favorite is the Jacaranda tree with its beautiful purple display and lucky for me, there happens to be one two doors away at the back of our circle. Unfortunately, as gorgeous as they are, Jacarandas do not stay in bloom for very long, but while they are, WOW;-)

I am also very pleased that my gardenia bush has finally flowered. This is a first for it since I planted it over a year ago. I am learning that as with most worthwhile things, patience is paramount!

Well, that's it for C...now I have to start thinking of a D...??? This is really fun and I keep hoping some of you might try it too;-)

No comments: