May 5, 2010

Ok...I'm already behind on my friend Julie's challenge to blog a "month of me". Julie thinks, and I agree that blogging is losing out to Facebook and we need to get back to the blog thing. So, I am inviting all my family bloggers to accept Julies's challenge. She's so right, it is a fun way to keep in touch and you can't share this much on Facebook! Even if it is just a sentence or two, write something about your day or yourself. One friend is going through the alphabet and I like that idea as well...

A...appetite. Today we had a church potluck luncheon after a morning at the temple to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. It was really fun and I picked up some new recipes for homemade salsa;-) I love Mexican food!

I must admit I sometimes get "stuck" on Cafe Rio, which is always a favorite, and am trying to branch out more. After all I am in Arizona! This week Micah and I discovered a new place, Macayo's which is located on a waterway. It was so nice to sit outside on their covered patio and watch the fish (big ones) swimming by along with a mamma duck with her little ones. I wish I had some pictures, but I didn't take my camera:( I will definitely be going back and will get some pictures next visit.

Anyway, appetite to me means Mexican food...now I will have to play catch up for the three days I am behind on the challenge!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Hey Bonnie - I just found your blog! And I am doing Julie's challenge as well! And i am using the ABC's of me that we used in Relief Society too! I am loving getting to know you better here!!