May 3, 2010

To my kids...



My friend Julie has challenged us to be more faithful posting on our blogs...so I am trying to do just that! Thanks Julie for the "push"...

We just had stake conference this past weekend and as with our recent world conference, we have been reminded again of the importance of being good examples to our children. I am so blessed to have great kids and maybe I should take this opportunity to let them know how very much I appreciate each one of them and the love they show to me almost daily.

I don't know that I can take alot of credit for any of it, but amazingly you all turned out fantastic;-) So, in case I have not said it recently, I love you with all my heart and am so proud of each of you. Thank you too for all the beautiful grandchildren you have blessed me with and I am looking forward to even more! In case there is any question at all...this is what life is really all about and although the other accomplishments along the way are wonderful as well...nothing can even come close to the importance of family and our children in our lives. It's not that we have not had challenges along the way, but even though it may sometimes seem like the hardest thing we will ever do, it will also be the most important. This I know with all my heart...

Thanks guys, you're awesome!!!

1 comment:

wood0306 said...

Love you tons! You should know that you are GREAT too :) Thank you for raising such an amazing son! I can't imagine my life without him!