May 7, 2010

My Delightful Morning Walk!




Ok...I think I am on the letter D. The first word that came to me today was delightful. That is precisely how I would describe my walk early this morning. My walking partner, Lorie and her little dog, Corky were not able to keep me company today so it gave me some extra time to ponder and marvel at the beauty surrounding me.

The most "delightful" part was walking under all the flower covered trees along the way. The gentle breeze teased the colorful petals into sprinkling them down upon my head as I walked under the branches and made me feel very special. It was such an uplifting experience and something that will be staying with me for a long time;-)

For those of you who have chosen to take the May "challenge"...I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!

No comments: