May 16, 2010

Kudos to you...

Good grief...I cannot believe it, but it is 2:00 AM and I cannot sleep so here I am blogging...I missed my Saturday post so guess I will catch up on it now.

I am on the letter "K" and that is another tuff one for me. How about kudos? Kudos to my faithful and wonderful friends who continually stand by me no matter what. You know who you are; the one who overlooks those times when I am not at my best, yet finds ways to love me anyway? The one who reads my sometimes uninspiring blogs, yet sends little notes of encouragement, invites me to sit with them in Relief Society, waves to me when I am out on my walks, remembers my special days, calls me up for a lunch date. The one who leaves me an occasional note on my Facebook page, calls to check up on me when you notice I missed a church meeting, sends me reminders for book club, shares a recipe, or even better yet, brings me a sample of a new recipe:) and so many other sweet and thoughtful things...you make such a difference in my day and my life.

I hope I am that kind of friend to you too...and thanks so much for being there for me!

No comments: